#HecklersHangout 15 – Riffing and Wandering with Jason Konopinski
Happy New Year, everyone! Margie and I wish you well in your new year’s endeavors, and we look forward to sharing some laughs and insight with you on Hecklers’ Hangout in 2013! We had 14 outstanding guests in 2012, our inaugural year, and we already have guests signing up for slots in 2013. Please visit our Hecklers’ Hangout Fan Page to sign-up as a guest or to mark your calendars to visit with some of our special guests.
C’mon, just mark your calendars for every Thursday night at 7p EST because all of our guests are fantastic! Our hecklers will make you laugh…blush…and perhaps occasionally consider topics in a different light.
This week’s special guest is Jason Konopinski. I enjoy reading and sharing his blog on a regular basis, and I appreciate several of his original concepts: Riffing on Writing podcasts, Poetry Friday – and I’m really excited to see the progress on his new idea called the Wandering Moleskin. Jason was also on our very first Hecklers’ Hangout as we were working through the technology and the concept. He brought his guitar to that first heckler gathering, so perhaps he will bring along the tunes again!
Please join Margie and me as we welcome this clever copywriter and content strategist to the Hecklers’ Hangout stage…
Heckler’s Hangout Essentials
- Date: January 3, 2013
- Time: 7p EST / 6p CST / 5p MST / 4p PST
- Guest: Jason Konopinski
- Topic: Riffing, Wandering, Podcasting…and Heckling, of course!
- Circle Brian Vickery and send a note on Google+ or Twitter for me to add you to the Hecklers’ Hangout circle. Circle my co-host Margie Clayman while you are at it.
- Make sure you have a good webcam, microphone, and lighting (so you are not a silhouette)
- Join the Hangout 15 minutes early for the camaraderie and to resolve any technical issues.
- If you cannot attend the live Hecklers’ Hangout, then you can watch the LiveStream on my YouTube channel or Google+ page. You can continue to tweet your heckles to #HecklersHangout. The recorded hangout will be available on my YouTube channel shortly after the conclusion of the live event.
- Because this is a live broadcast, with recording available afterwards, all heckles should be PG-rated! Leave the more colorful commentary to the Group Chat during the live hangout. If you are curious how crazy that commentary can get…well, you need to join a live Hecklers’ Hangout!
See you this Thursday at 7p EST – and bring those heckles!