#HecklersHangout 21 – A @312Digital Valentine’s Day
Happy Valentine’s Week! It looks like I will be celebrating a portion of my birthday with the Hecklers’ Hangout gang, so I hope you join in the fun. Our special guest will be Sean McGinnis, and – amidst what I expect to be another chaotic heckler session – he will introduce us to his 312 Digital venture. 312 Digital focuses on training in SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing, Email, PPC, Analytics Video and Storytelling.
Wow, that’s a lot to cover in an hour!
In regards to Mr. McGinnis himself, I met him shortly after he co-founded 12 Most and I became a regular contributor to that blog. We then met at Social Slam 2012. In addition to sitting in on his SEO panel discussion – where Margie and I started brewing up the concept of Hecklers’ Hangout – we also got to spend some time together with a bunch of other great people over dinners. Now, put great people together over dinner, and you can get some top-shelf snark and razzing…usually a mark of respect amongst intelligent peers.
When I decided to move my blog to a self-hosted platform, I had an overwhelming response from Facebook friends: “talk to Sean”! Sean not only agreed to assist me with the migration, he also offered to help me with Elegant Themes and hosting through 312 Digital. When I realized that he was going to be our Hecklers’ Hangout guest this week, I wrote him this Saturday evening and told him “wow, it’s a shame we couldn’t get the site migrated before I write this pre-post”. Sean replied the same night: “let’s do it”!
By 11:30pm, I had a fully migrated blog site with several plug-ins installed and configured! From my personal experience, Sean brings expertise…customer focus and responsiveness…and a sincere desire to see his clients succeed. He used those qualities as criteria to build a 312 Digital faculty. I’m looking forward to learning more about the 312 Digital training offerings as well as the decision process Sean went through before “going independent” with a consulting company of the same name.
Hecklers’ Hangout Essentials
- Date: February 14, 2013
- Time: 7p EST / 6p CST / 5p MST / 4p PST
- Guest: Sean McGinnis
- Topic: All things 312 Digital
- Circle Brian Vickery and send a note on Google+ or Twitter for me to add you to the Hecklers’ Hangout circle. Circle my co-host Margie Clayman, too.
- Make sure you have a good webcam, microphone, and lighting
- Join the Hangout 15 minutes early for the camaraderie and to resolve any technical issues.
- If you cannot attend the live Hecklers’ Hangout, then you can watch the LiveStream on my YouTube channel or Google+ page. You can continue to tweet your heckles to #HecklersHangout. The recorded hangout will be available on my YouTube channel shortly after the conclusion of the live event.
See you this Thursday at 7p EST – bring those heckles!!